Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thriftstore, eBay and Private Sale Goodies!

This week I got a bunch of new items! I spent a lot on eBay, found a few thrift store things and did some private purchases from message boards and the like!




Really loving my He-Man stuff! I had a collection of these when I was about five years old and I intend to collect them again along with other 80's girl toys. 




The above items are finds from a really nice girl who contacted me through email! Although Tea Bunnies are a late 1990's toy line (I was out of high school when I first noticed them) I collect them because they remind me of 80's toys and they are pretty darn cute to boot! I am also happy about Megan and TAF Sundance, Sandcastle and Shovels, and my first baby boy pony!

If you look at the first picture you will see a ton of MLP accessories! That's thanks to a lot I won on eBay for around $50.

This is probably the last bunch of toys I will be getting until I am done sorting everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment