Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fairy Tail Want List

Here is a list of some of the Fairy Tails I am looking for. Last updated 2/14/11

ORIGINALS


Twilight Tails & Her Pink Perch!
FUZZY TUMMIES

Bouncy Tails and her Comb

Cloud Puff Tails & her light pink perch

Huggy Tails, her accessories (though I don't know what they are)

BABY FLYERS

small aqua perch
white comb
pale mint green ribbon
salmon pink pacifier
blue baby egg, bird

(No Picture)
Tinker Tails' lavendar rattle


Pink egg, white perch

(No Picture)
Tubby Tails' light blue comb, lavender/pink baby bottle


TROPICALS


I need everything seen here
Sea Breeze's Perch!

Stand, Comb
FAN TAILS


Daisy Tails & Accessories (??)

Fancy Tails & Perch


Everything shown

Everything Shown
Flutter Tails & Perch
bird & perch
PLAY SETS
I need all of them!





ALL MIP Jewelry Bird sets!! I think there are six




Any of the UK fuzzy tummies (except green)!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. I had one of these and I forgot until I saw these pictures! I remember it had that weird plastic egg thing. This blog is taking me back in time!!

    ReplyDelete