Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Pictures!

So how many of you still have Christmas decorations up? I do! The halls are still decked at my house. But soon Valentines day will be here, so I aim to take them down this week. For now I want to keep my promise to post pictures of my kids Ponyville Christmas! You may remember this post where I bragged that I found all the sets locally for about $70, a great deal!


Here's a picture of me, my two sisters and my brother in law having a ball setting it all up on Christmas eve while our kids slept in the basement. I am the one in the red.

Even my dad got into the action. Everyone had a blast!


Here is what they woke up to Christmas morning! They absolutely loved the Ponyville sets.

~~**~~

Just for fun I am going to post some other fun toy Christmas pictures from my past. Good times!











You can see my My Little Pony jammies in this one!













 











HAPPY *LATE* HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! HOPE YOUR 2011 BRINGS SOME AWESOME TOY FINDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment