Saturday, September 18, 2010

Monchhichi Memories

When I was around five years old I had a Monchhichi plush and several figures. Recently I found an antique shop here in town with a big bucket fill of them. So I grabbed three that I remember having as a kid and hope to find more for a bit cheaper. They were really dingy so I cleaned them up. Aren't they cute?!



I went on a trip to New York last December and ended up at FAO Schwartz where I grabbed two newer baby plush for my girls. They love them. You can go broke on Monchhichi, though. The new ones they have out are numerous. I think I am going to focus on the PVC figures in my collection. I think there has to be some focus or I will end up on that hoarders show in twenty years, but instead of garbage I'll have lots of toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment