Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bille, Suzie and Katie! Best Friends Babies!

Look who arrived on the same day from different places across the world!



Meet the trio! Bille, Suzie and Katie. My first UK exclusive ponies. Now I really want to find their friends which are a bunny, a kitty and a puppy (see info here).

I have a weakness for pony babies, especially the UK ones. I got these for about $7 a piece, plus shipping on eBay. I am always trying to get good deals and I think they were a great deal since they were all mint!


Recently, I noticed a MIP Katie go for $38.77. That's not too bad, I suppose. Here's a picture of the auction below:


None of them came with combs or ribbons. If you have the kitty, bunny or puppy for trade let me know, they are on my want list!

No comments:

Post a Comment